Moulin Becker

Dates Dates

Année 2025 entière

Dates Opening hours
Tuesday09:00 → 12:00
Thursday14:00 → 17:00
Friday14:00 → 17:00
Saturday09:00 → 12:00
Address Address

16 Rue des forgerons
67117 Hurtigheim
France

Getting there
Photo Moulin Becker See more photos

It was in 1929 that the history of the Hurtigheim Mill began, here in the heart of the Kochersberg area, also known as the "Granary of Strasbourg". The miller at the time, Mr Giess, carried out several extensions and transformations in turn until 1947. The building has kept its original appearance and was sold in 1970 to Roger Becker, a miller from the Northern Vosges. Today it is his two sons, Raoul and Thomas, who manage the family business and the 8 tons of wheat crushed dai

  • Methods of payment

    Cheque

    Cash

    Transfer

  • Languages spoken

    German

    French

  • Package visits offered

    Free visit

    Guided tour for groups with reservation

  • Parking for vehicles

    Free parking for cars

    Coach parking

    Free coach parking

Moulin Becker Moulin Becker
Close

#visitlebeaujardin

@visitlebeaujardin

Here, we open the doors to our beautiful garden.
Follow us on @visitlebeaujardin
Logo